Part Time Accounts Assistant
Salary £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 accountancy London London GB GBP 18000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new role has come available for a Part Time Accounts Assistant at a leading consultancy company, based in Central London. The role is an exciting role and looking for someone who wants flexibility and good work life balance.
This role reports directly to the Finance Manager and sits within a tightly managed finance function.
The Part Time Accounts Assistant will do the following:
- Day to Day bookeeping, Checking invoices, Supplier statements.
- VAT payments
- Setting up new clients
- Chasing outstanding Debts
- Processing directors expenses
- Accurals, pre payments.
- Assist with month end
- Managing petty cash
What Skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Part Time Accounts Assistant:
- Be able to communicate with Directors at all levels
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Pro Active approach to work
- Sit within a busy and sociable team culture
If this Part Time Accounts Assistant role is for you please do apply today or email me your CV. Harry.Callagher@RobertWalters.com