Credit Card and Expenses Team Leader
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Mel Purdy
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 accountancy Bracknell Berkshire GB GBP 30000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The role of the Credit Card and Expenses Team Leader based in Bracknell is to provide day to day team leadership to the Credit Card and Expenses team, reporting into the AP Manager. The team are responsible for managing expenses exceptions, credit card administration, credit card reconciliations and the 3rd party relationship with Concur from an audit service perspective.
The team leader needs to be able to work independently and drive the specific priorities within their team.
The controls around credit cards and expenses need to be monitored and maintained, while dealing professionally with the internal stakeholders where interventions are required.
Your duties will include
• Ensure the open items on the credit card reconciliation are actioned and followed up monthly
• Credit card applications are actioned and processed within the agreed SLA
• Ensure all expense claim exceptions are actioned
• Manage the Concur operational relationship
• Be accountable for the delivery of results and targets of the team
• Deliver excellent customer service as part of the Accounts Payable team across EMEA
• Ensure compliance with accounting principles, SSC standards and SLA’s
• Recognise and communicate potential issues/risks within the team
• Set the team performance and behavioural related goals and objectives which are aligned to the organisational objectives
• Be responsible for the day to day performance management of the SSC Credit Card and Expenses Team
• Ensure the team is staffed with the appropriate skills and levels of staff to meet the demands of the processes
• Select and hire new employees / roles within the team
• Work as part of the SSC Accounts Payables management team to support the overall performance of the EMEA SSC AP Process
• Support the requirement to drive economies across the SSC while maintaining service and performance
• Eliminate or minimise employee's exposure to risks by reviewing, regularly, the health and safety risk register, applying appropriate controls, communicating results of risk assessment and ensuring health and safety is considered in the planning and execution of all LR activities.
• Manage your own and your team's compliance with health and safety rules, instructions, systems and legal requirements, ensuring employees are suitably trained and adequate resources are available to work safely.
• Monitor and review health and safety performance, observe safety behaviours in the workplace, taking appropriate corrective and preventive action as necessary and suggesting and implementing improvement activities.
To be considered
• Good understanding of credit card and expenses activities and the wider PTP processes
• Previous experience of leading and developing a team
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely at all level’s
• Organised and highly motivated professional with strong evidence of using initiative
• Ability to influence change in others through role modelling
• Good analytical skills
• Be viewed as a credible and sincere source of information
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc
• Fluency in written & oral English
• Fostering Team spirit / environment
• Perform organizational duties / ad-hoc projects as required
• Able to confidently create / deliver presentations as required
• ERP experience
• Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix organisation
• Able to manage a multicultural team with different priorities and deadlines
If you would like to apply please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07833049182