Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Location Sutton ColdfieldFULL_TIME
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 accountancy Sutton Coldfield West Midlands GB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk has recently become available at leading organisation based in Sutton Coldfield, reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the business.
About the Accounts Payable Clerk Position:
You will coordinate the property relationship and liabilities within the group and associated companies. You will be processing and recording accurate and timely company transactions to support quality reporting and decision making.
• Prepares, records, and verifies vendor invoices for Property related charges on a timely basis, and responds to vendor queries
• Maintains, analyses and reconciles assigned Accounts Payable accounts
• Understand and apply Accounts Payable policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to
• Perform reconciliation of Property suppliers’ invoices/demands, assisting vendors and pay invoices and credit notes in a timely manner.
• Facilitate query resolution and timely processing of rent, rates, and service charge and insurance charges.
• Escalate transactional anomalies and any contract compliance issues to Senior Management as they arise.
About you as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Customer obsessed
• Effective team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks and solve service problems to drive results
• Inquiring mind to challenge the status quo and demonstrate relentless continuous improvement
• Good communicator, presenting information with purpose
• High level of accuracy, and attention to detail
• Essential you have intermediate excel skills
To express your interest in this position please apply direct or email your CV to email@example.com