Accounts Assistant - Bank Reconciliations Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 03 March 2019 2019-03-032019-04-02 accountancy Lancashire Lancashire GB WN8 9QB GBP 19000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Global Shared Service Centre role for an experienced Bank Reconciliations Clerk. £19-22k Free parking, great hours and early finish Friday
Do you have Bank Reconciliations experience and would like to work for a global company at their Shared Service Centre based in Skelmersdale.
This is a temporary position working full time hours with an early finish each Friday.
The main purpose of the role is to process bank reconciliations for a number of banks.
• High volume Multi Currency Bank reconciliations
• Updating the in-house database and spreadsheets
• Creating and distributing reports
• Experience completing bank reconciliations is essential
• Applicants will ideally have experience of both sterling and mutli currency reconciliations
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
This is a full-time temporary role. The company offers excellent working hours 8:00am -4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:00 – 1pm Fridays.
To apply give me a call today or email your CV to Rachel.email@example.com or call 0151 433 5613
We currently have a number of exciting job opportunities for Accounts Assistant, Purchase and Sales Ledger positions in and around Merseyside largely covering Skelmersdale, Knowsley, North Liverpool, South Liverpool and Warrington. Get in touch to hear more.