Salary £23,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 accountancy London London N Gower St GB NW1 2ND GBP 23000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An Accounts Assistant position has recently become available within the Finance department of a leading events production agency based in Central London. Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role would be the ideal opportunity for someone with at least 6 months accounts payable experience looking to kick start their accounting career. Responsibilties include; managing allaspects of accounts payable, receivable, processing invoices, petty cash reconciliationsand VAT returns.
The Accounts Assistant will do the following;
- Managing all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Processing invoices
- Matching purchase orders to supplier invoices
- Prepare weekly and monthly BACS payments
- Reconcile bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Provide finance assistant support to the Financial Controller
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Accounts Assistant?
- Relevant work experience as an Accounts Payable /Finance Assistant
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Attention to detail
- Experience in processing high volume invoices
- Well presented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working for a renowned Media Agency that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Accounts Assistant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.