Accounts Payable Manager
Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Location Hemel HempsteadFULL_TIME
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 20 February 2019 2019-02-202019-04-21 accountancy Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire GB GBP 45000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are working with a well known company within the Manufacturing, based in Hemel Hempstead, who have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable Manager to lead of 10 and reporting into the Financial Controller. Salary is up to £45,000 plus bonus.
Robert Walters are working with a well known company within the Manufacturing who have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable Manager to lead of 10 and reporting into the Financial Controller. This role will be based in Hemel Hempstead and is open due to a retirement.
The primary purpose of the job is to manage the Accounts Payable function for the UK and Ireland.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the accounts Payable function, with an overall team responsibility of up to 10 members of staff
- Oversee weekly payment runs in GB, EUR and USD and review amounts payable to cash forecasts
- Ensure the AP team regularly reconcile supplier statements and differences are investigated
- Ensure month end deadlines are met and GL reconciliations are completed
- Arrange/attend meetings with suppliers and internal departments as and when required
- Collate and monitor credit balance movements and Analytics KPI’s and provide regular reports
- Support enhancements to invoice automation process/EDI
- Have experience of all aspects of Accounts Payable Function including team management
- Have knowledge of invoice automation process/EDI
- Have strong people development & coaching skills
- Ability to flexible and adapt to changes to meet the demands of the business and those placed on the company by the customer
- Innovative, forward thinking, able to think ‘outside the box’ and generate new opportunities for improvement
- Be a good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Have the ability to work in teams and with deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join a Global Leader in their field. The business have an excellent reputation for retaining their employees. The company are based in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of circa £45,000 plus bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free carpark, private healthcare, pension and many other company specific benefits.
To be considered for this role please call Kay Edle on 01727 617010 or email your up to date CV to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com