Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 20 February 2019 2019-02-202019-04-21 accountancy Denton Greater Manchester GB GBP 19000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Purchase Ledger Job paying up to £21,000 in Denton
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the management and processing of all transactions
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for processing weekly payment runs for the above companies
• Responsible for ad hoc emergency payments upon request.
• Processing of overhead invoices onto above mentioned PL’s
• Processing of consignment invoices
• Processing expenses and credit card forms, accurately and timely.
• Resolution of day to day queries from suppliers.
• Responsibility for uploading tray charges to consignments
• Responsible for setting daily exchange rates in the accounting system
• Supplier statement reconciliations and resolving where different
• Relevant experience in the tasks above
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels within the business
• Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
• Keen eye for detail and provide accurate information to internal customers
• Ability to identify problems as they arise and be pro-active in finding and implementing solutions
• Works effectively – tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements. Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
• Good IT skills (Navision, Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Keen to take on an accounting qualification to develop with the role.
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Cai Jenkins at Robert Walters PLC on Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com or 0161 240 7479