Data Entry/Invoice Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-02-23 accountancy Stevenage Hertfordshire GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Data Entry/Invoice Clerk Stevenage £18,000 - £22,000
Robert Walters have partnered with a well-known retail brand based in Stevenage and are looking for an Data Entry / invoicing clerk to join their team on a temp basis. Reporting into the Team Manager, this an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working in an accounts payable team and has strong excel skills to join the business. This could also suit someone who has a brilliant work ethic and a desire to break into finance or a finance graduate looking for their first role.
The main responsibilities:
- Data Entry
- Clearing all invoices
- The use of excel so V look ups are a huge advantage
- Daily uplifts allowing invoices to be taken in and out of query
- Month end accrual procedures for all live contracts that you would be responsible for
- Have the ability to work both effectively within a team as well as to be able to use own initiative
- Have a High attention to detail & organised approach to working
- Be flexible & enthusiastic approach to tasks given
- Have strong excel
The successful candidate will need to be available immediately and demonstrate they have the right attitude.
The role is Full time, joining a friendly team, paying between £18,000- £22,00 depending on experience working a 36.5-hour week with 25 days holiday.
If you are available immediately and are interested in the position, please apply or email Lydia Calvin directly on email@example.com alternatively call on 01727617023.