Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An Accounts Payable Specialist position has recently been created at a leading leisure business in Manchester City Centre. Joining the finance team, you will be part of a high performing Accounts Payable function with a strong focus on query resolution and maintaining supplier relationships.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Timely payment to suppliers
- Investigating and resolving any queries relating to the Accounts Payable process – escalating where necessary
- Maintaining internal and external relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Completing monthly reconciliations of the Accounts Payable ledger to the General Ledger
- Calculating and reporting KPIs
- Identifying and recommending potential process improvements
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will have/be:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position
- A minimum of three years’ experience with Oracle software
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate, including intermediate capability with MS Excel
This is a great opportunity to join this leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to progress your career quickly with this dynamic business.
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.