Accounts Payable Assistant (French & German Speaker)
Salary £28,000 - £31,500 per annum + great benefits
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 accountancy London London GREAT MARLBOROUGH STREET GB W1F 7HS GBP 28000 31500 31500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An Accounts Payable Assistant (French & German speaking) position has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global Media organisation based in Central London (West End). Reporting to the Accounts Manager; this position involves processing and paying a high volume of multi-currency supplier invoices, maintaining supplier records along with statement reconciliations.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will do the following;
- Processing a high volume of multi-currency invoices
- Maintain supplier records
- Process expenses
- Purchase Orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Involved in system testing / implementation
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Accounts Payable Assistant?
- A good knowledge of purchase order process within the AP process
- Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices
- Fluent French (essential) and German speaking (essential)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Understanding of a multi-currency accounts payable function
- Use of a P2P workflow system
Working for a renowned media organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth; the role of Accounts Payable Assistant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next step on their career.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.