Group Reporting Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 mining London London GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client, a listed global mining business, are looking to hire a Group Reporting Analyst to join their stunning Central London head office.
Due to a number of internal promotions, this industry-leading natural resources giant are looking for a technically strong Group Reporting Analyst. The business is doing extremely well, with exciting projects in the pipeline for later in the year, meaning plenty of ad hoc projects to get involved in alongside the reporting requirements.
Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager, this is the perfect first step into industry, and offers the opportunity to utilise your ACA training in a supportive and inspiring environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience of Group consolidations and quarterly/interim and year-end group external reporting
- Experience with technical accounting research and paper writing
- Listed company accounting experience
- User experience of Group consolidation systems, preferably HFM
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (enjoys working as a team), including ability to work with and build relationships with colleagues in operations and central offices as well as liaison with external auditors
- Demonstrates initiative, able to problem solve and has a well organised approach to work
- Financial insight and analytical capabilities
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Degree educated, to at least 2:1 level
- Mining/natural resources experience preferred
- Strong IFRS experience, in a global setting
- Outgoing, sociable, able to add commercial value
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your CV today!