Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 accountancy Trafford Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Accounts Payable job paying up to £21,000 in Trafford Park
An exciting purchase ledger clerk role in Trafford has arisen at a leading company, to work within their expanding team due to the continued success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven candidate to work at a leading company with an excellent reputation.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving and processing supplier invoices over several systems.
• Ensuring all invoices are logged in purchase ledger, either by system generated log or manual log.
• Ensuring timely signature of purchase orders by authorising managers.
• Pro-actively resolving accounts queries in an efficient and timely manner.
• Ensuring all invoices and orders are authorised in compliance with authority listing held within purchase ledger.
• Reviewing and reconciling supplier statements.
• Assist the Purchase ledger supervisor where required.
As a Accounts Payable clerk you will have/be:
• Previous experience working within an accounts payable function.
• Computer literate, ideally with sound experience of MS Word and MS Excel functionality.
• Previous experience dealing with multi-currency invoices.
• Good knowledge of VAT basics.
• High degree of numeracy.
• Sound communication skills and ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately at all levels.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation, gain valuable experience and develop skills in an exciting, challenging role. The organisation has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Cai Jenkins at Robert Walters, on Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com or call 0161 240 7479.