Salary £17,500 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 17500 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An opportunity has arisen within a leading organisation in Manchester City Centre for a Junior Finance professional who wants to develop their career further.
This is initially a temporary opportunity with the potential for the right candidate to go permanent. The organisation has shown consistent growth over the last decade and this could provide a great opportunity to the right person looking to build their career in finance.
Finance Assistant Duties:
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Processing and raising of sales invoices & credit notes
- Resolving queries via email, phone and letter
- Assisting with month end process
- Additional Ad-hoc Duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be ambitious and eager to grow at the same pace as the business
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join an established team at a dynamic and dedicated business based in Manchester City Centre.
For more information on this position, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7495.