German Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location Trafford ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 accountancy Trafford Park Greater Manchester GB GBP 23000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk is required by a leading brand based in Trafford Park. The role will be part of a dynamic Accounts Payable function, where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AP process relating to the company’s German entities.
As a German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring supplier invoices and credit notes are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Investigating and resolving all supplier queries
- Managing and resolving internal invoice queries
- Reconciling all supplier statements – escalating any issues where necessary
- Working with both suppliers and internal stakeholders to manage quantity and price variances
As a German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Excellent verbal and written German and English – it is essential you have the capability to communicate effectively in both languages in a business environment
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Payable function – a minimum of eighteen months is preferential
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before – ideally SAP or Oracle
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to develop your skillset and progress your career with this dynamic business.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.