German Speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location Trafford ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 accountancy Trafford Park Greater Manchester GB GBP 23000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fantastically reputable company based in Trafford Park are recruiting for an excellent German speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk. Reporting directly to the PL team leader and working within a dynamic Purchase Ledger team, you will be looking after the company’s German customers.
As a German speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring supplier invoices and credit notes are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Investigating and resolving all supplier queries
- Managing and resolving internal invoice queries
- Reconciling all supplier statements – escalating any issues where necessary
- Working with both suppliers and internal stakeholders to manage quantity and price variances
As a German speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will have/be:
- Excellent command of both English and German language, including the ability to use in a business capacity
- Previous experience working in an end-to-end Purchase Ledger role
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience working on German ledgers
- Excellent organisation, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to develop your skillset and progress your career with this dynamic business.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.