Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My client based in Enfield are looking for a Accounts Clerk. The salary is £24,000 to £28,000 plus benefits.
A leading business based in Enfield are looking for Accounts Clerks to join their friendly Finance team.
The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Dealing with the sales ledger, purchase ledger, processing invoices for payment, data entry, purchase order matching, maintaining files.
- Checking invoices and statement reconciliation
- Maintaining relationships with vendors, dealing with queries from customers and communicating with internal personnel from other departments as required
- Have 3 years minimum experience in AP/AR/GL finance role
- Ideally come from a large corporation, manufacturing/industrial organisation
- Have ideally experience working with Oracle
Salary and Benefits:
The role of Accounts Clerk will have a salary of 24,000 to £28,000, plus free parking, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, private healthcare and other company specific benefits.
If you are interested in this Accounts Clerk role, please apply or contact me at email@example.com or call me on 01727 617010