Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A law firm in Leeds City Centre is looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their finance team.
- Coding and posting supplier invoices
- Maintenance of supplier data; creating new suppliers
- Review and reconciliation of supplier statements of account
- Coding and posting of credit card and direct debit payments
- Processing weekly and monthly BACS and cheque payment runs
- Liaising direct with third parties both verbally and in writing
- Providing ad-hoc assistance for any internal requests or queries in accordance with service line agreement
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with SARs to prevent any breach
- Timely and accurate filing of all support documentation.
Previous experience working in a legal environment is necessary for this role.