Purchase Ledger Manager
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122019-02-10 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a hands-on managerial role at a top tier law firm in Leeds City Centre. In addition to managing a small team, you will also undertake purchase ledger duties in a high processing department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of a small team
- Dealing with all escalated issues on behalf of the team
- Responsible for full purchase ledger duties including; coding and posting invoices, reconciliations, processing weekly BACS payments, responding to queries etc.
- High-volume processing daily
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to identify areas of improvement within the business
- Writing of firm policies in order to remain compliant with current SARs
You will need:
- Experience in managing staff
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Strong understand of SARs