Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading law firm with a national presence is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their rapidly growing finance department.
The role will be hands on and fast-paced, with the successful candidate undertaking full purchase ledger duties as well as managing the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a team leader or Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to take their next career step into a management role. Experience of high-volume processing will be a distinct advantage as this is an extremely high-volume department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of a small team
- Responsible for full purchase ledger duties as well as managing and developing the team
- High-volume processing daily
- Dealing with all escalated issues and dealing with queries on behalf of the team
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to identify areas of improvement within the business
- Writing of firm policies in order to remain compliant with current SARs
- Liaising with the Risk & Compliance department regarding the set-up of new suppliers
This an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is committed to developing their career in Accounts Payable and stepping up to the next level. If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Manager role and are looking to progress your career to the next step then please contact Jonny Weare at Robert Walters now.