Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Accounts Payable Assistant - Stevenage - Permanent role A rare opportunity for a self-motivated and determined Accounts Payable Assistant to work with an exciting friendly Finance Team. You will be working in a supportive environment for a well known organisation.
Main responsibilities for Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Reconcile foreign currency payments with GBP bank transfers.
- Ensure correct coding is captured
- Two year Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of Sage Line50 and Stock control system
- Strong exposure to data entry
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to organise and priortise day to day work.
- Be a team player
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with this Accounts Payable position then please apply or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org