Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well-known business based in South Birmingham are looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team, reporting into the Team Manager, this an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the business during an exciting time of growth and change.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
You will provide an efficient and effective support service to a FTSE 50 client ensuring the timely and accurate processing of documents and maintaining strong working relationships with Business Partners.
• Ensure the accurate and timely reconciliation of supplier invoices to purchase order and delivery logs
• Update, maintain and reconcile purchase order and delivery logs on a weekly basis
• Provide financial reporting and commentary to our client sites
• Liaise with sites, internal departments and suppliers to investigate and resolve discrepancies and queries in a timely manner
• You will ensure the health and safety of all colleagues within the business and report any incidents via the approved company processes
Skills and experience you will require as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Excellent customer service skills, with a proven record of delivering customer satisfaction
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Competent with MS Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to function as a team player and alternatively work independently to achieve agreed team service levels
Please apply direct or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this opportunity.