Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Leeds, Salary up to £21,000. Working for a successful construction business.
A leading construction firm based in North Leeds are seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their fast-paced and well-established purchase ledger team.
- Process supplier invoices and staff expenses
- Registering invoices and distributing to the business for the appropriate approval
- Distributing post and invoices received electronically on a rota basis
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting with monthly expense runs
- Setting up new suppliers and confirming bank details with suppliers
- Converting currency invoices to GBP
- Month end procedures
To be successful you must have previous experience working in a purchase ledger team. You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to provide a first-class service to the business and external suppliers.
If successful you will be rewarded with a salary up to £21,000 and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday and flexible working hours.