Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Joseph Hodgson
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A international transport & logistics company based in central London is recruiting a P2P Accountant for a 12 month FTC. The ideal candidate will either be immediately available or on a 1 week notice.
Responsibilites for this P2P Accountant role in Central London include:
- Process Mapping – review of internal process, policy and procedures relating to P2P optimisation
- Analysis and reporting of internal P2P KPIs
- Analysis and reporting of external prompt payment statistics
- Monthly review of working capital general ledger accounts i.e. Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledgers to general ledger control accounts and review data for reasonableness and completeness.
- Support the daily activity of Accounts Payable to ensure accurate and timely accounts payable processing including ongoing reconciliation of supplier accounts relating to vendor financing scheme
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory
- Analyse reasons for invoice queries and aging balances and work to streamline the internal P2P process with interacting other departments.
- Verify accuracy of postings to supplier accounts GL accounts and cost centres
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Previous experience of working with a SAP system
- Ad-hoc duties to support the finance department as required
If this P2P Accountant position is of interest please either apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org