Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain UK
A Part time position for a Accounts Payable clerk has been made live, based in Trafford and paying a salary of up to £20,000.
A newly created role has opened for an opportunity for a Part time Accounts Payable Clerk with an international Logistics business based in Trafford. Working closely with the Financial Manager and being accountable for the purchase ledger for two offices. The role will be paying a salary of up to £20,000.
- Checking agreed supplier rates to supplier invoice and raise queries internally.
- Inputting / posting / coding invoices onto the system.
- Seeking manager approval of invoices.
- Recording disputed / queried items on PL system and with suppliers.
- Reconciliation of Suppliers Statements.
- Closing the Purchase Ledgers at month end in a timely manner.
- Setting up New Suppliers Accounts.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with suppliers.
- Experience of logistics / transportation industry, multi-currency and Opera GL package desirable but not essential.
- Self- Disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature.
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate experience in book keeping.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience of exposure to multi-currency (GBP and Euro) would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for an accounts payable clerk to get their foot in the door ith a large logistics business.
Apply or gaining more information on this Accounts Payable role in Trafford, contact Merna Azer on Merna.email@example.com or call +44161 214 7418.