Polish Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 accountancy UK
A Polish speaking Accounts Payable Clerk is required by a large, reputable Manchester based business. Working within a well-established team and business, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Accounts Payable processes in relation to the company’s Polish customers and entities.
As a Polish speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed onto the financial system in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing the matching, batching and coding process
- Ensuring that prices and quantities are checked
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Confirming all relevant authorisation is achieved before releasing invoices for payment
- Responding to all queries in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Identifying process improvements and constantly looking for efficiencies
As a Polish speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a high volume, fast paced Accounts Payable environment
- Excellent verbal and written Polish and English – it is essential you have the capability to communicate effectively in both languages in a business environment
- Experience with a large ERP system (ideally Oracle or SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well both as a team and using own initiative
- Excellent organisation, problem solving & attention to details skills
This is a great opportunity for the you to join a market leading organisation that will offer a generous package and career progression.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.