French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 accountancy UK
A dynamic and reputable company based in Manchester City Centre are recruiting for an excellent French speaking Accounts Payable Clerk. Reporting directly to the AP Manager, you will be looking after the company’s French customers.
As a French speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring supplier invoices and credit notes are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Investigating and resolving all supplier queries
- Managing and resolving internal invoice queries
- Reconciling all supplier statements – escalating any issues where necessary
- Working with both suppliers and internal stakeholders to manage quantity and price variances
As a French speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Very good English language skills, as well as French to a business level
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system is ideal, but not essential
- Excellent organisation, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to develop your skillset and progress your career with this dynamic business.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7476.