Polish Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £21,000 - £26,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062018-12-06 accountancy UK
An exciting Polish Speaking Accounts Payable clerk role in North Manchester has arisen at a leading company, to work within their expanding team due to the continued success of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven candidate to work at a leading company with an excellent reputation.
As a Polish Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring supplier invoices and credit notes are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Investigating and resolving all supplier queries
- Managing and resolving internal invoice queries
- Reconciling all supplier statements – escalating any issues where necessary
- Working with both suppliers and internal stakeholders to manage quantity and price variances
As a Polish Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Excellent verbal and written French and English – it is essential you have the capability to communicate effectively in both languages in a business environment
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Payable function – a minimum of 12 months' is preferential
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before – ideally SAP
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation, gain valuable experience and develop skills in an exciting, challenging role. The organisation has an excellent reputation amongst clients and staff and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field. With excellent benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated, enthusiastic candidate. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7495.