Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 accountancy UK
Accounts Payable Clerk Warwickshire £20-25,000 p/a An exciting opportunity within a finance team for an Award-Winning company.
An exciting opportunity within a finance team for an Award-Winning company.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
• Invoice processing and inputting subcontractor invoices
• Processing high volumes of invoices
• Supplier queries
• Supplier/statement reconciliations
• Transaction support for operating expenses and reconciliation
• Matching and Batching invoices
• Assisting with month end duties when required
• Purchase Ledger filing, scanning and archiving
Skills and experience required of a Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Good knowledge and understanding of financial services products and services.
• Minimum of 2 years recent experience in a varied Purchase Ledger role
• Ability to manage adhoc requests as required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail skills
• Ability to work in a busy environment
• Confident in meeting strict deadlines
• Intermediate level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Please apply direct or email your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this opportunity.