Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 accountancy UK
An Accounts Payable Clerk position has arisen at an established, industry-leading company based in Manchester City Centre. Working within the growing finance team, you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and credit notes – whilst ensuring that supplier queries are investigated and handled in accordance with performance and quality standards.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier issues relating to invoices
- Managing and resolving invoice queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all statements are reconciled and any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Monitoring and clearing invoice register
- Working with suppliers/internal customers to manage quantity variances
- Providing suggestions as to how processes could be more efficient
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Prior experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- Previous experience with a large ERP system – ideally either SAP, Oracle or any version of Sage
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as an Accounts Payable Clerk. Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 240 7495.