Salary Up to £19,500 per annum
Consultant Emma Perry
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR WORCESTER PERMANENT £19,500 PER ANNUM
• Raising invoices
• Proactive review of various capital invoice triggers/sources to ensure that all billing is completed (e.g. various spreadsheets/trackers, emails etc.)
• Maintaining EDI transaction records and obtaining invoicing information monthly
• Loading of new recurring charges into SAP B1 and in-house systems and production of invoices for all applicable companies.
• Adjusting customers’ recurring billing
• Checking and loading of new Partnership Agreements (pre and post contract)
• Restructuring of customer charges (pre-contract)
• Answering customer queries on both recurring and capital charges
• Preparing customer credit notes for capital or recurring charges as a result of account amendments
• Review of “quality reports” and supporting billing/order book reconciliation
• Ensure correct amounts are entered for collection on the Direct Debit run
• Month end Excel and system driven reporting – value of invoicing billed in month, type of invoicing etc.
• Preparation of specific back up for Customer invoices (e.g. Excel calculations) or preparing other customer letters/emails
• Ensuring account amendments have appropriate approvals and tracking documents out for signature
• Dealing with queries relating from any of the above (e.g. Customer emails or phone calls to the invoicing team)
• Experienced Finance Administrator or numerate Administrator
• Experience of working in a busy office (essential)
• Use of an accounting system and previous billing experience (desirable)
• Numerate with strong Microsoft Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Word and Outlook
• Full training provided.
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested in this role, please apply and we will get in contact.