Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 accountancy UK
A leading national retail organisation, based in Salford Quays, are looking to recruit an experienced AP Clerk to join a growing team due to the continued success of the business.
The Role and Responsibilities of the AP Clerk position will include:
- Processing invoices and credit notes, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders.
- Obtaining approval signatures for all invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing remittances.
- Inter-company invoicing.
- Processing weekly BACS payment runs and preparing cheques.
- Resolving any invoice queries with suppliers and dealing with general enquiries over the telephone, by email and post.
- The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, proven at working with high volumes in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award-winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
Email your CV to email@example.com to express your interest or call 0161 240 7451