Salary £14 - £16 per hour
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-11-14 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We have a new opportunity for a Accounts payable role to start as soon as possible for a Property company based in Central London. This will be an initial temporary contract with a view to go permanent after a couple of months.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring all invoices for central costs, business units and project specific are processed correctly within the purchase order system.
- Checking all entries entered into the Finance system are correct and creditors control account is updated.
- Administrating and maintaining the integrity of the purchase order system.
- Efficiently dealing with all queries, using the most suitable communication methods.
- Dealing promptly with any debt collection notices or summonses to ensure our credit status and reputation is not tarnished.
- To utilise a basic understanding of VAT to process invoices accurately and alert to potential VAT issues arising.
- To support the Central Finance team in the smooth running of the business and any other ad-hoc duties.
Please apply to the Accounts Payable position directly or for more questions get in touch with me directly on 0207 509 8151 / firstname.lastname@example.org