Sub-Contract Ledger Clerk
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 15 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A market leading engineering business based in Manchester have created a new role for Sub-Contract Ledger Clerk. As part of the Accounts Payable function you will be responsible for processing a high volume of high value Subcontractor payments for various business units, dealing with Subcontractor and HMRC for tax returns. You will also be involved in a number of projects relating to process improvements and compliance.
You will also have responsibility for ensuring that subcontractor payments are made on time and within CIS regulations and to ensure that all Subcontractor certificates and invoices sent for payment have been approved according with Company's processes.
Sub-Contract Ledger Clerk responsibilities will include:
- Processing a high volume of high value Subcontractor payments for various business units
- Subcontractor verification
- Maintaining the subcontractor records & insurance details for audit purposes
- Dealing with Subcontractor and HMRC for tax returns
- Ensuring that subcontractor payments are made on time and within CIS regulations
- Ensuring that all Subcontractor certificates and invoices sent for payment have been approved according with Company's processes
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyors, Area Clerks, Suppliers and Subcontractors to progress and resolve queries
- Assist the team with Supplier invoices matching process once subcontractor payments have been processed
- Assist with other financial administrative tasks if required
- To carry out other duties with the above that may be directed or implied from time to time as required commensurate to the post
Your key skills will include:
- Knowledge or CIS scheme and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic Sub-Contract Ledger Clerk opportunity to join a successful business during an exciting period of growth. The business expect this area of finance to grow, therefore creating a manager role for you in the future.
Please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters for further information or email@example.com or 0161 240 7474.