Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-09 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Purchase Ledger £18,000 - £20,000 Watford
Robert Walters Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be working with a global retail company on the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger position. This is an excellent opportunity for an AAT studier or a graduate with 6 -12 months finance experience who is looking to join a growing company. The role is based in Watford.
As a Purchase Ledger, you will be responsible for assisting the finance team. You must be a good communicator with a tactful manner and enjoy working in finance. In this role, you will need to be able to keep calm under pressure, be assertive and be good with numbers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting the manager to resolve internal, external and AP systems related queries
- Liaising with suppliers and internal contacts
- Checking and entering payables invoices and ensuring the follow the AP process
- Preparing payment runs in GBP and Foreign Currencies
- Setting up and processing payments
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining supplier accounts
- Reconciling supplier statements
We are looking for an AAT studier or a graduate with 6-12 months experience. You must have good written and spoken English and have strong Mathematics skills. You must be enthusiastic and be a good team player.
You will be working for a Global Retail Company. You will be joining a large finance team.
Salary & Benefits
The salary is £18,00 - £20,000 plus pension, 23 days holidays and bank holidays, free parking and other company specific benefits. They are based in Watford.
If you are interested and would like to be considered then please contact Lydia Calvin on 01727617010 and email your up to date CV to Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org