Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk has opened at a renowned global company at their office based in Manchester City Centre. Working within a large Accounts Payable team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable activities for your designated entities.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining communication and relationships with subcontractors
- Investigating and resolving any queries that may arise regarding payments
- Coordinating subcontractor payments
- Accurately and efficiently ensuring that invoices are matched and entered onto the system
- Ensuring that records are kept up to date at all times
- Providing regular reporting to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting continuous improvement – identifying potential problems or difficulties and suggesting how these may be rectified
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced Accounts Payable environment
- Excellent customer service skills and good call handling experience
- Experience working with a large ERP system - ideally Oracle or SAP
- Strong understanding of VAT rates and calculations
- Experience of CIS would be advantageous, although is not ideal
- Computer literate, with a basic/intermediate capability on MS Excel
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a dynamic team at an established and respected business based in Manchester City Centre.
For more information on this position, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7476.