Financial Reporting Manager
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters permanent division are currently working with an international business to recruit for a qualified Finance Reporting Manager
The role of Finance Reporting Manager will suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE.
To be successful for this role you must be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) have experience in IFRS, understand US GAAP, practice experience with exposure to working with a variety of client and excellent communication skills to be able to influence the wider business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting consolidated UK and Ireland monthly close process
- Management of sub-team
- Responsibility and support for bank reconciliation and adhoc payment activities performed by reports
- Responsibility for control processes for Cash & Bank, Fixed Assets, iDesign business via journal and balance sheet sign-off.
- Partnering with Capital Controller on Capital spend reporting
- Reconciliations, analysis and commentary generation as required
If you are interested in this role please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01727 617018.