Accounts Payable Analyst
Salary £29,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-10-17 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting a fantastic 12 month maternity cover Accounts Payable Analyst role on behalf of a leading UK business.
Accounts Payable Analyst Roles & Responsibilties
- Day to Day functional support of Oracle EBS R12 Financials modules including (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Cash Management, Purchasing, iProcurement, Project Costing) and other related processes.
- Work with the Finance and Finance Systems Teams to develop scalable and robust financial processes in each area, including Reporting, iProcurement, Stock Accounting, EDI, Invoice Matching and Customer Payments.
- Support migration of Microsoft based legacy financial systems to Oracle based Platforms.
- Translating key stakeholder requirements into key deliverables.
- Raising and monitoring SR’s through Oracle Support and managing patch application, when necessary.
- Liaison with internal IT departments on hardware, software and desktop issues which arise within the Finance Department.
- Liaise with 3rd Party/Internal DBA’s and Finance Systems Development Teams.
- Deliver training to end users and new starters.
- Support ad hoc initiatives and assist the finance department in month end processes and analysis.
- Support future system and process enhancements, projects and other key business deliverables as and when assigned by management.
Accounts Payable Analyst Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Advanced customer focused ability aiming to deliver excellent support to key stakeholders.
- Advanced understand of the structure of Oracle Financials both technically and functionally.
- Good to Advanced level in the majority of the following Oracle Financials modules (R12):
AP, AR, GL, CM, FA
- PO, iProcurement
- Good to Advanced SQL and PL/SQL writing skills, preferably using TOAD.
- Advanced MS Excel.
- Basic to Good understanding of Accounting.
- Basic to Good Unix level scripting-type skills and understanding of server-side structure and components of Oracle Apps.
If you are interested or require further information then please do get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org