Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters have partnered up with a prestigious and luxury retail company that are recognised globally for their high-end products.
Are you a senior accounts payable clerk seeking a new opportunity? Are you coming to the end of your current contract and seeking a new one? If so, I am recruiting on behalf of a prestigious and luxury retail brand who are seeking a senior purchase ledger to join their fast-paced City of London headquarters.
Reporting into an impressive transactions manager, your tasks include:
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Matching stock receipts into the warehouse with supplier invoices
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs
- Assisting the manager with the production of weekly/ monthly reporting for management accounts purposes
- Reconciling key supplier accounts on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have come from a retail background with experience in stock. You will be confident, forward thinking with an appetite to step up into a supervisory position. Furthermore the individual will have excellent written and oral communication skills, great time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Finally you will be on a short notice or immediately available.