Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location St. AlbansFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accounts Payable Assistant - St Albans - Permanent role A rare opportunity for a self-motivated and determined Accounts Payable Assistant to work with an exciting friendly Finance Team. You will be working in a supportive environment for a well known organisation.
Main responsibilities for Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
- Reconcile foreign currency payments with GBP bank transfers.
- Ensure correct coding is captured
- Two year Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of Sage Line50 and Stock control system
- Strong exposure to data entry
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to organise and priortise day to day work.
- Be a team player
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with this Accounts Payable position then please apply or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org