Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum + 5% bonus
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Expanding Blue Chip Organisation based in Salford Quays require a driven, hardworking accounts payable clerk to join a successful team.
Reporting to the accounts payable manager the primary purpose of the role is to make accurate payments on time for over 35,000 vendor invoices each month whilst adhering to polices and compliance procedures.
Key duties include:-
- Processing high volumes of invoices on a daily basis
- Completing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payments runs
- Resolving customer queries
- Providing detailed analysis to internal customers
- Challenging non-compliant issues which impact on on timely payments
- Communicating openly with the wider accounts payable team to solve queries
- Attending weekly meetings to report any ledger issues
To be considered you must be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, have proven practical experience of working in an accounts payable team as well as on your own initiative.
In return you will receive a 12 month fixed term, 5% bonus scheme and access to the flexible benefits scheme