Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Payable Clerk to work for established organisation
Working within a new Accounts Payable Department as a Payments Controller will be responsible for ensuring supplier payments are made in a timely manner and providing management information for the Purchase To Pay team.
Specific duties include:-
- Process payments and handle payments exceptions
- Process invoicing accordance with the company's policy
- Resolve customer queries
- Review payment documents to identify problems
- Producing routine reports and identifying development trends
- Maintain archived records to satisfy audit and statutory requirements
- Assisting with adhoc admin duties as and when required
Candidates must have experience of working with any finance ERP systems i.e. SAP, Oracle, Navision, Agresso as well as strong working knowledge of excel.
In return you will receive a 6 month fixed term contract (may be extended) and the opportunity to work for a recognised brand that intends to increase their finance team over the next 12 months.