Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an ambitious and motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing finance team in Greater Manchester.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focused experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Accounts Payable Clerk key responsibilities:
- Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured
- Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email
- Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date
- Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
- Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
Accounts Payable Clerk key requirements:
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally have previously used an ERP system
- A great work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable clerk to join a leading business that can offer progression and support with your career.
To apply please click below or send your CV to Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)161 240 7451.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.