Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading Oldham based business have created a new role for a Accounts Payable Team Leader to lead a small team reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager. The role has been created due to recent growth and an acquisition.
Working closely with the Accounts Payable Manager and the wider finance team you will be responsible for overseeing and controlling the Purchase Ledger function, ensuring of first class delivery whilst developing and improving controls and procedures within the function.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will include:
- Managing the accounts Payable function, with an overall team responsibility of up to 4 members of staff
- Development both professionally and personally of the Accounts payable team
- Manage, maintain and measure all aspects of Accounts Payable activity
- As part of the management team within the Accounts Payable department you will support the design, develop, implement and manage standards, templates, training documentation and staff training on all necessary areas of Accounts Payable activity
- Ensure the team are customer focused and that they understand who their customers are and deliver the required levels of service at all times & build, strengthen and improve customer relationships & experiences
- To play an active role in the accounts payable Adhoc projects to deliver process improvements ensuring that these are completed within agreed timescales
- Ensure the Month End Close is completed within the allocated deadline
Key skills of the Accounts Payable Manager preferred:
- Experience of working within a purchase to pay environment
- Strong people development & coaching skills
- Ability to work with & Influence all stakeholders
- Staff Management experience
- Strong Interpersonal / people skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk or supervisor to join a world leader in their field in this newly created role. The business have a excellent reputation for developing and retaining their employees.
Please apply to email@example.com or on 01612407474