Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accounts Payable Clerk – Permanent role – Enfield An exciting opportunity for a self motivated and determined Accounts Payable Clerk to work with a fantastic brand with a friendly Finance team. You will be working in a supportive environment for a well known organisation.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
• Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
• Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
• Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
• Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
• Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Have extensive Accounts Payable experience
- Have strong communication skills
- Ideally have previously used SAP
If you are keen to take the next step in your career with this Accounts Payable position then please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org