Accounts Payable Specialist (SAP)
Salary £15 - £17 per hour
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-09-07 media UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a household media brand that is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to joing their team. Based in Central London, the role will be a long-term contract and requires someone with extensive SAP knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:-
- scan and process invoices into SAP tool
- review and verify invoices & set invoices up for payment
- track expenses and process expense reports using Concur
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- aged creditors and invoice approval follow up
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of SAP and be available to start quickly.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.