Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £19,500 - £21,500 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk role has arisen at a fantastic and highly reputable business based in Bolton. Reporting directly to senior management, you will oversee the work of other members within the Purchase Ledger team whilst acting as the main point of contact for all suppliers.
As a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Verifying and paying all invoices (either by cheque or BACS), ensuring this process remains within company deadlines
- Verifying, processing and paying company overheads within company deadlines
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ensuring creditor ledgers are reconciled
- Resolving any legacy issues
As a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will have/be:
- Previous experience working within a purchase ledger team
- Previous experience using Sage 200/Sage 50 is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to people of all levels within the organisation
- Strong supervisory skills – previous experience of this would be advantageous
- Great time management
- Extremely organised
- Strong interpersonally
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Bolton-based company and take the next step in their Purchase Ledger career.
For more information on this, or any other finance roles, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7476.