Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 07 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Senior Accounts Assistant position has arisen at a highly successful Hotel business based in south Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to work at a leading company with an excellent reputation. The successful candidate must have experience working in the hotel/hospitatlity industry.
As a Senior Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
Ensuring that all sales are recorded accurately, and that income metrics are tracked and analysed to promote action
- Ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly and that there is a system in place for controlling the handling of cash throughout the property
- Preparing daily sales report for issuance to various department
- Reconciling the income audit file, cash and credit cards daily
- Investigating cash and credit card variances with operational departments
- Managing Petty Cash and reconciling on a weekly basis.
- Dealing with supplier queries
- To ensure that all accruals are correct monthly
- Assistance with preparation of the Monthly Management accounts, preparing and posting month end journals to Sage 200
As a Senior Accounts Assistant you will have/be:
- Previous experience within finance in the hotel/hospitatility industry is essential
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A positive attitude with the abilty to work effectively within a finance team
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to conitune their career within the finance field. This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role.
To apply or for more information, please contact: Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.