Salary £19,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting finance assistant position has arisen at a highly successful business based in Manchester city centre. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and driven candidate to work at a leading company with an excellent reputation.
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Checking, coding and inputting of all bank transactions
- Accurately processing collections onto the in-house database
- Preparing key reconciliations such as bank, Direct Debit and collections files
- Processing, reconciling and reporting of unallocated cash
- Query resolution
- Support with ad-hoc reporting and analysis, when required
- Other finance-related tasks as required
As a Finance Assistant you will have/be:
- GCSE Maths and English (minimum grade C)
- Excel skills
- Previous experience with bank reconciliations and processing payments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and determined candidate looking to create a career for themselves within the finance field. The company are going from strength to strength and provide excellent progression opportunities to quality candidates. This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role.
To apply or for more information, please contact: Keifer Power at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 240 7495.