Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Highly respected business based in Warrington are in search of an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their growing finance team.
Working in a fast paced finance environment you will lead a team of accounts payable clerks whilst working closely with the Head of Finance.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Ensure the Accounts Payable function runs smoothly
- Provide day to day management of the Accounts Payable team – motivating and leading the team and developing processes and efficiencies
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers statements
- Maintain excellent working relationship with external suppliers
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are logged & processed on a daily basis
- Regular reporting and analysis to key senior managers in the business
- Provide project support for the development of systems
- Liaise with internal colleagues to ensure they are following company policies and procedures and challenge when not.
- Ensure workflows are kept up to date to ensure all invoices are being approved applicable with company authority matrix
- Work with IT developers to improve the teams processes
- Intercompany transactions
Key skills preferred;
- Demonstrable experience of leading an accounts payable function
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Experience of improving processes and efficiencies by utilising technology
- Strong team player, ability to motive and mentor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth. The business are investing heavily in finance enabling you to improve processes and develop the team.
Excellent salary and package. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01612407474