Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 27 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accounts Payable Clerk job paying upto £24,000 in Trafford
My Client, a reputable company based in Trafford are looking for an AP clerk to join the team just to expansion
In your new job you will be:
• Prepare, review and update AP process procedures for sign off by AP Manager and train other members of the team.
• Process and ensure accurate and timely payments of invoices and expenses.
• Ensure credit cards and purchasing cards are maintained and controlled in line with policy.
• Preparation and resolution of Supplier statement reconciliations to enable up to date information is available to Finance teams.
• Provide accurate and timely information, analysis, reporting and support to the business when required.
• Key contact for the business with queries surrounding invoice, purchase order and subsequent budget allocations.
• Undertake project work and system testing as required by the business.
• Accounts payable subject matter expert and SAP champion for the team
• Support AP manager in allocation of weekly tasks for the team to perform ensuring that rotas are kept up to date and provide full cross training required.
• Keeping aged debt and queries with Suppliers to a minimum.
• Challenge non-compliant processes within the business to enable cash flow forecasts are sustained.
Adhering to strict deadlines regarding month end and payment runs.
AP Clerk key requirements:
• GCSE level Mathematics and English or equivalent
• 3 years+ experience in an Accounts Payable role
• Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experienced in ERP systems and Accounts payable processes
• Essential: 3 years of experience of working in an Accounts Payable team
• A customer focussed approach, dealing efficiently and effectively with all internal and external contacts
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organise and plan own workload with minimum supervision
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage priorities
• Deliver a consistently high level of accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an AP Clerk to join a Market leading business and progress through the company structure
If you have the relevant experience or know anybody who does, please contact Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com or 0161 240 7479.